Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be in Oceanside the week of February 16th. Planning to ride with a few friends.

Would like to know how many of you Socal FZ guys would like to do a group day ride out of North County on Saturday the 21st.

Just testing the waters right now. If the response is good will start making some plans for time and place.

Let me know fellas.:cool:

·
Registered
877 Posts
If ya'll go to Palomar, or the general area, I'm up there ( the ranch ) every Sunday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in for a ride. I live in O'side area and ride at Palomar and out to Boreggo Desert and Julian.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Chris unfortunately the ride will be on Saturday. I will be heading home on Sunday.

Thanks for the reply guys. I will get in touch with everyone with details as the day draws closer.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hey Chris unfortunately the ride will be on Saturday. I will be heading home on Sunday.

Thanks for the reply guys. I will get in touch with everyone with details as the day draws closer.
Depending on what's going on, I could be at the ranch / Palomar on a Saturday.

·
Registered
877 Posts
That would work. I am thinking doing Palomar then out to Borrego for some chow. Then of course swinging back thru Julian for world famous pie!

You can get to Borrego either by Montezuma Grade aka s 22 ( left at 76 to 79 or Julian / Banner Grade, Right at 76 to 79.

Some speed traps on 79, in both directions.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i wont be back home until first week of march. then gone again in april. hopefully this isnt a one time thing...

1 - 20 of 179 Posts