Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy guys,

So here is the plan. Lets all meet at home depot parking lot at 9am on Saturday the 21st and plan to blast off at 9:30.

Be sure and gas up PRIOR to arriving cuz I don't think there are any stations along our route til we get to Borrego.

Its the home depot on Melrose and the 76. From there we will head out and weave our way up to Palomar Mountain where we will take a short break and hook up with Chris Dolan. His house is a quarter mile east of the Palomar Mountain turn off. Make a right on Rancho Cuca and it is the first house on the left.

Leaving there we will blast up to the top then down the east flank past lake Henshaw and on to Borrego for some chow.

The return will go thru Julian with a stop for some world famous pie and a preload adjust to compensate for all the mexican food and pie.

After pie the official ride is over. But if you want to ride some more a few of us are going to make about an hour loop down to Laguna Mountain and back. All are welcome to join us.

Let me know if you think you can make it so we can get an approximate head count.

Bee there or bee square!:la:

Cheers!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thinking 10:15-10:30 at the base of Palomar? Any photographers are usually on the mountain by then. With family coming in from Scotland that day, I will only be able to tag along for the mountain portion.

See you guys then.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking 10:15-10:30 at the base of Palomar? Any photographers are usually on the mountain by then. With family coming in from Scotland that day, I will only be able to tag along for the mountain portion.

See you guys then.
That sounds about right. Hope to see you then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts