Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I have met a few guys on this forum from San Diego, and rode with a few today. We plan to ride again next Sunday to Julian, for lunch, and back. We will be meeting at 9:00am at the Chevron gas station in El Cajon at Main Street and Greenfield. The station is just north of Highway 8 on Greenfield. This is a ride for all skill levels, no rider left behind. If you plan to attend, please post in this thread so we know how many to expect.

See you then!

·
Registered
154 Posts
IN...

Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sounds good... Me and my bro on his Ninja will be there.

Reactions: DRX350 and 24v

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So we have 5 total? I thought there were at least a few more. Well, still half a week to go. Spread the word.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'm in. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Davinci and 24v

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I would, but stopping for gas every 2 1/2 hours is a Royal PIA. :(

Reactions: 24v

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in.

Any idea where we are going? Julian area?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi guys, what's the route roughly? Are we turning around at Julian and coming back?
I'm in.

Any idea where we are going? Julian area?
We will ride to Julian via Cuyamaca, or Sunrise, and then back down. We may come down the 78 depending on what the group wants to do. It is all up to what everyone wants to do. I just want to go ride this sucker on some turns. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is that a picture of you on your avatar standing up on the seat? I like it...but am too chicken to try that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well I'm still down, but I will be going straight to Palomar for a few laps. Go meet up with mountain man FZ... LOL

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I'm still down, but I will be going straight to Palomar for a few laps. Go meet up with mountain man FZ... LOL
So you are going to meet us in the morning at the gas station, then go on a different ride?

·
Registered
154 Posts
So you are going to meet us in the morning at the gas station, then go on a different ride?
If the idea is still to ride to Julian, I'll do that, but from there I'll go to Palomar. Just to spin a lap and get lean on...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If the idea is still to ride to Julian, I'll do that, but from there I'll go to Palomar. Just to spin a lap and get lean on...
Makes sense. Maybe if time permits we can all do Palomar? We will have to see how things go. I know one of the guys has to work early afternoon.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Makes sense. Maybe if time permits we can all do Palomar? We will have to see how things go. I know one of the guys has to work early afternoon.
Post up if you do.

I live at Palomar.

Might bring out the TZ 750 if no cops around.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts