Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in for another epic ride? We barely touched the good stuff on the last one and in another month it will be to freaking hot to ride anywhere east of the ocean.
Day or night, rain or shine.
Lets ponder some dates????

Reactions: nychopshop

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Man Jeff I wish I could but gotta head to Idaho next week to pick up the new scooter.

Then its back to the salt mine for a couple of weeks strait.

After that the furnace will be firing on at least 6 cylinders.

Not to mention I need to head back up to Fresno to work on the retirement house.

Crap... life is just too complicated for a guy with a simple mind.:eek:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Man Jeff I wish I could but gotta head to Idaho next week to pick up the new scooter.

Then its back to the salt mine for a couple of weeks strait.

After that the furnace will be firing on at least 6 cylinders.

Not to mention I need to head back up to Fresno to work on the retirement house.

Crap... life is just too complicated for a guy with a simple mind.:eek:
Brother...how do you stand it? New bikes? Nearing retirement? Simple mind?

Oh, and Fresno...just looked it up on the map...really?

Go East young man!

(psst...I was strongly considering a move to Fallbrook, CA last year!)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Brother...how do you stand it? New bikes? Nearing retirement? Simple mind?

Oh, and Fresno...just looked it up on the map...really?

Go East young man!

(psst...I was strongly considering a move to Fallbrook, CA last year!)
Matt you should have made the move.

You could have gone on the ride with us!!!

Fresno? Yep born and raised there and its affordable.

PLUS my house is in extreme N/E part of town. 5 minutes and I am in the fantastic twisties.

Got the entire southern Sierra Nevadas as my play ground.

How cool is that.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well nobody wants to ride so I'll show you a little of what you've been missing. Being self employed and no boss wrenching my gears I go out when it feels right. Well Thursday last week felt right among many other days but this day I took pictures. Light rain, temps in the 60's and not a soul to be found on the palomar grade. Ran 3 runs up and down the tight side. One car going down while I was coming up and NO bikes. And yes that is wet ground in front of Mothers.
Priceless...
fz rainbow.jpg palomar 2.jpg palomar.jpg

Reactions: daufcguy

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm up for another ride. Last one was a blast. Pick a day and a place and I will be there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd love to do a ride. It's hard to get free time, but I'll find a way. Any weekend would work....

·
Registered
241 Posts
count me in, as long as you dudes don't mind having a slow poke like me along for the ride, had tons of fun last time!!! I got a couple dudes from the fz-07 forum who i've been riding with who i'm sure would be interested in coming along as well. Im gonna post this link on there SD ride thread and do the same here, hope i'm not violating any forum etiquette: http://fz07.org/thread/672/cal-fz-owners-group-ride?page=10&scrollTo=28529

1 - 9 of 9 Posts