Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I might have missed the San Antonio section so if I did please delete this. Other than that, anyone from San Antonio?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man is it just me or is there short list of FZ riders in San Antonio? So far I've only found myself with an FZ in my area. :(

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I looked at the member map and, yes, you seem to be pretty much it. That's hard to believe. What do you have in your area for Yamaha dealerships? They should be selling out their FZs in that climate.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at the member map and, yes, you seem to be pretty much it. That's hard to believe. What do you have in your area for Yamaha dealerships? They should be selling out their FZs in that climate.
Actually there is like 3-5 Yamaha dealership within 50 miles from each other. Then again three is about the same amount of Harley dealership within the same span. I'm just really surprise that I have not encountered one yet (A little glad too since that makes mine special :) )

·
Registered
91 Posts
I m from Pharr Texas but I visit SA at least once a mo for my Army Battle Assembly. I am still waiting for my bike to be release by my dealer due to the up coming recalled. It s been sitting at the Selma dealership for weeks...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay. Ride safe out there. I have not been riding to work lately due to a car project that interested me. I think I'll be riding soon since I'm getting withdrawal from not riding.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all in San Antonio. Just received my bike @0610 today from dealer! Very excited! Unfortunately, the Yami cafe racer bar doesn't want 2 play nice with the Yami sport screen due 2 the way the brake line jugs out. Will need like a 2in spacer plus new longer bolts! 4 now just leaving the screen off!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey buddy just picked up my 2017 fz09 I live in San Antonio lmk if you want to meet up
Hi! Ray here. Ken Powersport @ Selma TX just dropped off my new bike this am. Need 2 leave state 4 a few wks 4 military training soon but will b in SA in mid MAY. We'll stay in touch! BTW, where did u purchased yours?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome and glad to hear another San Antonio fz09 owner on the forum. Im always up for a ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts