Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
140620-115317.jpg

1st off sorry for the crappy pic but its the best i can do at the moment. At 1st i went with the sport seat but as you can see in my other thread it wasnt to my standards so after speaking to saddlemen i ended up having a tech seat sent to me and so far i like it. no riding yet on it however it seems to take away the common issues with the stock seat. will write more after a ride.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rode a good 30 miles right now and really like the seat. no more loose seat. no more balls being crushed. the seat sits a bit higher which is good for me at 6' 01" i really cant say enough the tech seat is a must have mod imo.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any updates? any more pictures? I'm trying to decide between Corbin and Saddlemen. Sargent must have lost a lot of business by now..... heh

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sry bro cant do any more pics at this time. i know there are some other pics out there tho. ive put another 60 miles on the bike and i do love this seat. before i got the tech seat i did put the sport seat on the bike which was returned due to a defect. imo the tech seat is much more comfy than the sport seat. However im more of a cruise around and take it easy rider so comfort is the main thing for me. i'd still recommend this seat and it is cheaper than the corbin. if you want it sooner than later then you'll have to go to saddlemen direct and pay a few dollars more than waiting for a vendor like stg to get it in stock. sargent was out for me too i couldnt wait anymore. riding the bike with the stock seat just wasnt enjoyable. after 15 miles or so id find myself just wanting to get home more than anything. not the case anymore with the tech seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts