Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the weather forecast here in MN showing that the temperatures are going to get damn cold, I've got prepping for winter storage on my mind. Part of this prep SHOULD probably be a wash... Has anyone used S100 Total Cycle Cleaner? Is it really as easy to use as they claim? Recommend it? Tips for use? Also, where should I avoid spraying it (& water) on the FZ-09?

Thanks in advance, any help is very much appreciated!

-Brian-

·
Registered
558 Posts
I've used it before, never been too impressed with it. It evaporates too fast before I can rinse it off so it gets dry and crusty and nasty and it won't just rinse off as they claim. Good ole warm water and dish soap for me.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips, guys! The last thing that I want to do is make my bike all crusty which would be worse than just a little dirty! That Finish Line cleaner looks interesting though. I'll have to see about getting some of that and then hope that the weather gets warm enough to actually wash it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thanks for the tips, guys! The last thing that I want to do is make my bike all crusty which would be worse than just a little dirty! That Finish Line cleaner looks interesting though. I'll have to see about getting some of that and then hope that the weather gets warm enough to actually wash it.

You can get the Finish Line Bike wash at just about any bicycle dealer. About $12 for a large spray bottle. Get your bike wet, spray on Finish Line, watch it foam and wait for about 5 minutes. Hose it off - bike perfectly clean. Even in the hard to reach areas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts