Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode up to Idaho City from Boise last weekend. It's a fun ride with beautiful scenery. I added my playlist the way that I was listening to it while riding.

If ya like Tool, you'll understand. This is on the way home.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The left hand corner at the 7:00 minute mark is where I tossed my first RC51 in the river in 2003. Was this Saturday or Sunday evening? We were up Sunday afternoon for a ride, way more traffic for us!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was Saturday night, and I was lucky with the traffic. Alot of bikes end up in that river, lol. I wonder how many Harley parts are in that river?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heard every Lynyrd Skynyrd song at least 3,000 times since the 70's and just cannot hear them anymore. Maybe I'll re listen in 20 years or so.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Beautiful country... very relaxing to watch. I even instinctively waved at the first rider... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
were you listing via bluetooth?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Makes me want to ride AND go fishing. Is there some image stabilization used in the recording or post production ?

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Idaho is one of my all time favorite states.
At least you had concrete barriers much of the way. My ride from Chalis to Salmon on 93 left very little room for runoff before going into the drink. Thanks for the vid.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Thanks for sharing -- Great stuff...!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts