Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you buy Rizoma parts in the USA? I only found one place and they didn't list the B PRO frame slider for the FZ07.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Motostarz carries a lot of Rizoma parts, but no Rizoma sliders for the 07 ... :(

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
PJ's Parts is also sells a lot of Rizoma stuff and provides good service.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PJ's Parts is also sells a lot of Rizoma stuff and provides good service.
PJ's a good friend of mine, but he doesn't carry Rizoma parts anymore.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Hey CD...........check out these guys. I know they aren't Rizoma, but I've been using their products for the last 4 or 5 bikes, including my FZ09 and Peggy's FZ07. I've also got them on mine and Peggy's track bikes and her street 600RR that is currently for sale. A very, very high quality product from two brothers that live in middle TN......up north or Crossville/Cookeville.....

Yamaha FZ-07 Frame Sliders

Reactions: CD599

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey CD...........check out these guys. I know they aren't Rizoma, but I've been using their products for the last 4 or 5 bikes, including my FZ09 and Peggy's FZ07. I've also got them on mine and Peggy's track bikes and her street 600RR that is currently for sale. A very, very high quality product from two brothers that live in middle TN......up north or Crossville/Cookeville.....

Yamaha FZ-07 Frame Sliders
Thanks Vern...and they are a good price....but I had my heart set on the Rizoma ones. Found them at Motovation...thanks Skooter65.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts