Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to this forum and have been reading all I can but haven't found any threads about any risers. Just wonder if there any out there that would work such as these?
Universal Risers, 7/8

I could use a little rise myself. Thanks

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Is there enough play in the cables/wiring/brake lines to allow for a riser? Seems pretty snug if I recall (bike is in the shop at the moment, so I can't check for myself).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put a set of fx on mine and they are the two inch rise I believe that's all you will get on this bike without having to lengenthen the cables I'm 6'2 and fits me just right

·
Registered
340 Posts
Fox Risers only come in 30mm clamp length.The FZ-09 with its angled clamp is 34mm.
Will work but you have 4mm clamping air.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Fox Risers only come in 30mm clamp length.The FZ-09 with its angled clamp is 34mm.
Will work but you have 4mm clamping air.
Also 2" risers can be angled to have less rise(say 1 1/4")

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tried getting the risers mounted today, but unless I'm missing something, I couldn't get the brake line to stretch enough to use them. Back to the drawing board....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bump, wow this is old. Interested in risers. If you have some brand of risers going with the stock bars or with an aftermarket bar...and the stock cables, please post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts