Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the owners manual and see that the right side "air scoop" hides the fuses. It doesn't say anything about the left side, I had seen questions about the functionality of the scoops somewhere else, searched and found nothing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just by looking at the pictures on here that's what it looked like to me left been functional and right been non functional, I could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't post a link because I accessed it thru our Yamaha dealer website, I was looking to see if they had updated any accessories or put up a service manual for dealers yet. It said nothing about the left side, but I would guess its only function is aesthetics. Looks like it has a plug for to hook up a 12v outlet and I checked some of the euro part numbers just for fun. both came up invalid.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't post a link because I accessed it thru our Yamaha dealer website, I was looking to see if they had updated any accessories or put up a service manual for dealers yet. It said nothing about the left side, but I would guess its only function is aesthetics. Looks like it has a plug for to hook up a 12v outlet and I checked some of the euro part numbers just for fun. both came up invalid.
Oooh a 12v outlet would be awesome. Hello grip-warmers/heated gear or GPS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the 12v outlet the cig lighter type?

Hey Sveetwin, my nick is for the SV650 too, first gen.
It didn't appear to include the 12v plug, it had a plug in adapter so that you could add a 12v outlet.

I have an sv1000s, I just used my svrider name so I wouldn't have to remember another name.

W

·
0 Posts
Cool, I was shopping for a v twin the weight of the SV650 but more HP, didn't find what I wanted, so it's a FZ09. At least it isn't a common as dirt inline 4 lol
LOL they are going to be very common very soon!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts