Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's with much regret that I'm reporting myself becoming a statistic Just a quick report that I'm alive, in horrible pain in the hospital for the next wks. One surgery done at the time of accident, one coming up Wed and another in a month after should healing go right. Broken/shattered left femur, partially shattered knee. That's it for now due to attorneys advice. Everyone please be safe out there even when you can't control someonelses actions.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Damn man sorry to hear. Rest up and heal up. Your atty will take care of the rest.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh nooo...
Best of luck man. Wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Best on a speedy recovery. Glad you're ok and able to post.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thanks for checking in. Best wishes and prayers for your journey back to good health.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Speedy recovery!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Speedy recovery man!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
What a terrible experience for you. Crashing your bike sucks, but the shattered bones are much worse. Do your best with the pain and heal fast. The day will come when it's just a bad memory, but right now is going to be really tough. Wishing you the best of luck getting through it all as well as possible.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Man...glad you are able to post. Good luck with your recovery. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry to hear you went down. Not being your fault makes it worse because you second guess your own ability with what you could/should have done differently.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We all can learn something from each other's experiences good or bad. Indirectly, you could help save someone's life by them learning from this.

Again, Thank you for sharing and we all wish you the best!

-Shannon

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Good luck with your recovery. Crashing sux!

·
Registered
852 Posts
So glad we are learning this from you and not a third party. Wish you a speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts