Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
2,121 Posts
I've been on 3 rides in areas that are acknowledged as some of the best in the US. They were beautiful and super challenging. These pictures of your ride in the Alps are stunning. Those roads almost don't make sense for anything except a sport bike. My immediate reaction was, how can I get there and ride them. Seriously.....those pictures and roads are going to be stuck in my brain for a good while. My GF has been very supportive of my motorcycle vacations but I don't think I could get away with a European riding vacation.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
2,121 Posts
Bring her along. She can hop on the train from city to city while you ride there. Gives her time to explore, shop, visit museums, etc... gives you time to ride.
I'm thinking that wouldn't placate her. As you know from ECR22, I spend most of my time riding. I could visit Europe for a million other things to see also. There are so many historical and cultural aspects that it almost makes me sad to not be able to do it. I need to hit the lottery so I could spend a year or so doing both things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts