Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks a lot like the concept art for the 09, we probably won't get it though :-\

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
474 Posts
GROMpetition

·
Registered
337 Posts
Saw two younger guys on Groms last night coming home from my ride, they are tiny when you see them on the road. More urban bikes for sure since 125cc 4 strokes will only be good for about 55 mph for the most part.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I wonder if Yamaha will claim it has a "crossplane crank"...ride by wire.....and 88 hp? ha ha

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I like the design. The location of the key lock for the seat is in a much better location than the 09, but looks like the rear tail light is attached to the license plate assembly, where do you put an after market light if you do a tail tidy? Too bad these kinds of bikes wouldn't sell in enough volume in the US. I agree that Yamaha does have some of the best stylists.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a GROM and it is way too much fun and I have dropped some money into it too! front forks done, rear shock replaced, exhaust, fender eliminator, integrated brake light, new front turn signals, brake lines, michelin tires, new handlebars, new breakaway levers, white bodywork, and I still wanna do more :) I want one of those 125 Yamaha's hope the US gets em!

·
Registered
663 Posts
My first motorcycle was a Honda CB125S in 1976. This bike is a hundred times cooler. Today's kids are lucky.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Damn, again with the split seat! Why does the FZ09 have this stupid single seat?

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
My first motorcycle was a Honda CB125S in 1976. This bike is a hundred times cooler. Today's kids are lucky.
I almost bought a 1976 CB750F the other day. It was all original, but it had a lot of rust.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts