Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd say hello (again) as "come back home". Back in 2016 and 2017 I was semi-active on the forums while I had my XSR900. I've since played around with a few Triumphs - a T120 Bonneville and a couple Street Triple RS's. But, today I traded my Street Triple for this beauty.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

She's a beauty and I know we're gonna have a lot of fun together! I'm already planning some adventures for next year - track days, road trips, and whatnot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recently purchased a new SP also back in mid September. It took me all summer to find one. I traded in my former 2019 XSR900 on it. I can't thank the person who ordered it last winter and backed out on it enough because it sure is a fun bike. It pairs well with my Tracer GT also.
Congrats! I was lucky. I went into the dealer to introduce myself and tell them if one ever comes in to call me. The guy was like, "We have one coming in this month." Then when he checked for a date, he came back and said, "It'll be here Tuesday" (it was Saturday) and no one's spoken for it. That was the fastest $500 deposit I put on a bike in my life. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts