Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to order the Puig touring screen for my bike today, and can't seem to find a reputable website/dealer that has it in stock. Has anyone ordered one recently? I have found a couple places, but the websites look extremely cheap, and are asking to allow 7-10 days for delivery..... I'm way too impatient for that. haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the touring screen last Monday and had it on the bike 4 days later. BTW its awesome! I'm leaving on a bike trip this Sunday for a week from Michigan to tour around the mountains so this was a required accessory (we usually put about 2800 mils on the bikes), I went for a test run over the weekend and was really impressed

PUIG TOURING Wind Screen Fairing for Yamaha FZ-09/MT-09 (2013+)
awesome thanks for sharing... I found this one and wasn't too sure about it. I'll go ahead and put my order in.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just received an email back and both the sport & touring dark smoke windscreens are on backorder. ETA is 3 months.

So my search continues....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup... I just got that as well. I changed to the black.... I'm not waiting three months, and it seems to be out of stock everywhere in dark smoke. No big deal though I like the black as well.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already ordered, but Solomotoparts is definitely out of stock on all color options.

·
Registered
673 Posts
RevZilla.com

and.. you earn ZillaBucks for your purchase. Received it in 1-day :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
revzilla was sold out when I looked this morning, but I've definitely heard good things about them.I'm sure I'll end up making some purchases with them.

·
Registered
673 Posts
revzilla was sold out when I looked this morning, but I've definitely heard good things about them.I'm sure I'll end up making some purchases with them.
My experiences with them have been so pleasant, I wouldn't hesitate to call them and prepay. Once it's in stock, they'll have it to you in a couple days.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I buy from ebay seller...the name is sunseeker if im not wrong...its from france....very fast shipping...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts