Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo people! I replaced my 2015 FZ09's stock exhaust a few years back and I've had the stock exhaust sitting in my closet in Brooklyn since, haha. We have a baby coming soon, what should I do with it?? What did you all do with it?

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do you play the tuba?

Agree, put it back on before you sell the bike, sell aftermarket separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
It sounds like you don’t have the storage space to keep it, if you do, the above posts are good. However, if I understand your post that isn’t the case and you need it gone. I listed mine on the for sale page of all the forums I’m on and had a couple interested, but fell through. I ended up taking it to the junk yard and got $20 for the catalytic converter. I’d keep it if you can, try to sell it if you can’t, and as a last resort take it to a junkyard. You might ask the service dept. at the dealerships if they’ll give you anything for it. Probably not but might get lucky.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Seriously, be careful. I had 2017 FJ09 and I tried to sell it on the FJ 09 forum. As I wasn't trying to make money, I put it on for best offer with the intention of taking any offer. I figured someone might have damaged it or wanted to carve one up to make something custom. The moderator told me I had to post a price and I explained what I just did here. I refused and they banned me. Not only did they ban me from the FJ 09 forum but the same ******* owns the MT 10 forum and he banned me from that one when he realized I was on that one. Good riddance. I ended up getting an offer on Ebay and sold it for $50. Finding a way to box it was more trouble than it was worth.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Being banned from the mt10 forum is no big loss. I was there for a year and that forum sucked.

Reactions: mox44ah
1 - 9 of 9 Posts