Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Blocked due to some kind of rights infringement, you have to stop putting Justin Bieber as the soundtrack to these videos Yev.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Niner

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Blocked due to some kind of rights infringement, you have to stop putting Justin Bieber as the soundtrack to these videos Yev.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Give it a go again.
I axed the Bieb nicely and he gave me permission.

·
Registered
554 Posts
+1 on Benny Hill!! So yeah us California folks get to ride year round, but no sweet exhaust systems thanks to CARB! Congrats it looks great, sounds great!!

Daniel

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tell me more please!
When I was in talks with the nice Italian man at G.P.R. he asked if I needed the "blah blah CA version" or the regular.
I said FUGGGG that CA nonsense... gimme the pure stuff.

So it might be worth your while to contact G.P.R. and ask about it and make sure to mention "Niner" for the discounted rate. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ok Thanks! Giant tax bill looming out there so waiting to hear back from CPA before I spend anymore on this thing, but it will be interesting to see what it different. Thanks again!

Daniel

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a sweet exhaust! Nice Niner.

I gotta say, your bike's exactly what I've been shooting for, great job man. Can't wait to see whats next...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've come to expect nothing less than a great how-to from you, Niner.

That was my second pick for an exhaust. Love it! Can't wait to hear it without the DB.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts