1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Cool. Thx for the head's up!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Same here... pretty much everyday! Might have to be on the 6R since the 09 has its guts open for now. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah... every day is "Ride To Work Day" for me as well... usually I forget about this event and then I'll be commuting and think to myself "wow, there's a lot of bikes out today" laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Not me. I have to dress nice so I have to carry my change of clothes. So by the time I get ATGATT and then get unATGATT it takes me longer to change cloths than it does to actually ride the 7 miles to work. Plus sitting at the desk and seeing it sit out there waiting makes being at work even more of a torture.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well I celebrate this every day. I guess my left grip will get a little less hand time than normal that day waving to all the other two wheelers on the road. :) I don't discriminate, 2 wheels gets a wave.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hopefully the weather here in the Seattle area is good enough Monday working nights I really don't feel like riding down the freeway at 10:30p.m. at night to got to work that's not fun getting semi blow over in wet conditions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well I rode to work like usual, except I saw less bikers out on my commute then normal commute days. Also, I told some coworkers who are Harley riders why they didn't ride to work since it's ride to work day. They said never heard of it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The wind was gusting up to 50 km/h, so i took the 500 Ninja instead... way more stable in the wind. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I saw the post today, but hey, that explains why there were three other bikes at the office yesterday, when usually it is just me. Everyday is Ride to Work day for me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was unable to participate in this yesterday, because I picked up a nail in my rear tire, over the weekend. Still waiting to get out of work to be able to drop off at dealer, for my free tire replacement

·
Registered
314 Posts
As long as rain is not coming down before work, I am taking the bike.

I hate knowing how many people at my work have motorcycles, yet only a handful actually ride them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts