·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: FazeNiner

·
Registered
509 Posts
Seems like the only real difference is available color options. The gloss black is cool, but I'm happy with the more subdued look of my matte gray. My first choice was actually the liquid graphite with blurple wheels, but nearest one my dealership could find was in Michigan or something.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I had said that they were coming out with a blue and green, I guess I got one right. That blue looks nice

·
Registered
835 Posts
Red is still the fastest color. Seems they can't even capture it again for the new year.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Two thread on this!
I like the Raven- esp with the black forks. Though now the Blurples/gray version look really trick!
Everything else is the same it seems.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Red is still the fastest color. Seems they can't even capture it again for the new year.
No way, how's the saying go? "Perfection is often replicated but never duplicated"? That's why they made a black because it's closer to liquid graphite than rapid red. And the blue version to replicate the blurple wheels :D :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Black forks for 2016 on the entire 09 line? I think that Raven 09 looks great! Still love my red with gold forks even though the tank and fender leave for work five minutes before the rest of the bike, cause they're so fast.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Am I the only one surprised by no ABS and to a lesser extent no R (stiffer suspension) version? I know these would knock it over $10k, but I was thinking it was on its way, especially since ABS in Europe is now mandatory.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Factory rear cowl - has engine guards, radiator cover, exhaust shroud, tail tidy and flyscreen too, it's all marketing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts