Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Don't lump me in with you seniors. I'm half your age haha :)
So, you're like 50! :cool: Oh wait, I just feel like I'm a 100 years old most mornings!

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but then again I'd only last 2 seconds with her vs I could ride the bike all day long. And that bike has less baggage, even if the CCT is a faulty one :)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but then again I'd only last 2 seconds with her vs I could ride the bike all day long. And that bike has less baggage, even if the CCT is a faulty one :)
No doubt You could go Longer on the bike.:cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
All right, what could she possibly be thinking, dressed like that? Has she not heard of ATGATT? I'll be she's not even a really good rider either!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
All right, what could she possibly be thinking, dressed like that? Has she not heard of ATGATT? I'll bet she's not even a really good rider either!
I'd bet that with Me she'd Ride like a Pro......Hasn't anyone ever told you it's All Feel & in the Touch.....Just the right amount of Friction :cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Check out some of the wallpapers at motorcycle-usa of the Rapid Red FZ-09 - Wallpaper and Calendar Gallery Leanna with the 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 - Motorcycle USA

[/

So.... one has plastic scoops that are not really scoops, the other has plastic ______ that are really_____?
One has a near perfect Tail pc; One has its Stock Tail which needs Removal.....

Often times ya can't leave it All Stock....

Anyone have a problem with Mod's that only Enhance...???

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Agreed that the sag looks to be set correctly, the jury's still out on the authenticity...
I'd like to be Judge & Jury -- "In my Chambers.....NOW...!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here's the vid:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts