Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My place of work has spiders since its in a garage and pretty much open to the elements. I'm skeered to death of spiders so want to be able to put my helmet in something that zips up. Id also like to be able to carry it with me when i go places without having to actually carry it in my arms, and living in Baltimore county, i don't trust leaving it attached to my bike. I already purchased one that was supposed to hold a full face helmet, but it does not fit. I purchased this one Amazon.com: AXO 29101-05-000 Black Commuter Backpack: Automotive

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? Id feel like i was going bowling lol. Thanks though :D

Although, that would be nice to keep at work where i wouldn't have to carry it around... Hmm.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id like something i don't have to carry in my hands. Those helmet bags look perfect for keeping the spiders out at work though!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Topcase. It's my preferred method. If you don't like the look, then feel free to carry a big purse for your helmet so your bike looks cool.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I like Hi- Viz back packs for the street. So I bought this one: Fly Racing Illuminator Street Back pack. This is what it looks like with a helmet stowed: Bag Backpack Luggage and bags Backpacking Golf bag

Reactions: We da North

·
Registered
833 Posts
Perfect! .

So looks like i need 2 bags. One to keep at work and one for normal riding. Thanks guys!
I use it to keep my helmet in at work and my daily rides. I have added some patches etc to make it mine and less boring.:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't generally like to leave helmet with bike but this LidSafe bag seems a pretty good option for the times when that's the most convenient thing to do:

PacSafe LidSafe Helmet Bag - FREE UK DELIVERY

I do actually have and use one of these and, while it takes a minute or two to put your lid in, it seems pretty well made. I'd change the padlock it comes with for something more durable though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great concept, to carry your helmet around. I just wouldnt use it to carry a 2nd helmet (to go get a passenger for example). As if you crash with that on your back, your chances of not breaking your back aren't great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts