Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
it's very high quality item, i have the Evotech intake inserts on my FZ09, too bad it the radiator guard doesn't fit my Ermax radiator cowl, else i would have installed it too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the evotech on my bike and I like it a lot. Although I only paid around 100 for it but I don't remember what Site I used.
image.jpg

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I have the Evotech and find it fits great and like how it wraps around the side tanks and gives them a bit of protection at the same time.

You can find it cheaper here, especially if you are also buying other stuff like frame and axle sliders. I just forget how much you need to buy in order to get free shipping??? I think it was around the $300 mark, which was easy to do when I ordered it with a few other items, lol.

Evotech Performance Aluminium Radiator Guard for 2013-2014 Yamaha MT-09, FZ-09 | Motostarz USA | Motostarz.com

They also had the best price I could find on the SW-Motech Frame Sliders, R&G Racing Tail Tidy, and Evotech axle sliders. But like anything, it's always good to shop around before you buy.

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
Love my EvoTech and I bought mine from the same Ebay vendor you listed. Great service from that outfit.
The US Postal Service had damaged the guard and Malcolm mailed me a replacement before I even sent the damaged item back.
Support that guy, if the price difference is only a few bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts