Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is bad ass I put it together but don' have pics yet since I have the Arrow exhaust I'm in the process of making a bracket to hold the back piece that would bolt into the stock exhaust.The wife even liked it then she said are you done modifying this bike uh oh hell no ha ha.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sorry I was on vacation here they are.

I made a metal one real harsh just to see if I could bend some thing to hold it once I did I made one out of card board and mached up the holes where I thought they would be then started fabricating a piece of metal drilling and bending to get the right shape.It turned out perfect for what I wanted it :)

Reactions: FZ09Jeff

·
Registered
15 Posts
This thing is bad ass I put it together but don' have pics yet since I have the Arrow exhaust I'm in the process of making a bracket to hold the back piece that would bolt into the stock exhaust.The wife even liked it then she said are you done modifying this bike uh oh hell no ha ha.
Can you make another bracket if I get the Powerbronze belly pan? I have the same color bike and looking at either the matte black with blue mesh or carbon look with blue mesh. I also like blue front piece of the belly pan.
Which one would look better?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I painted mine flat black I have pics of the process I did to make one it's not to hard if you have a vice and a hand drill and some kind of cutting device to shape it. If not I guess I could but I'd have to see how much it would cost to make one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Still waiting for either Revzilla or my local Tucker Rocky dealer to get the Puig (Akra exhaust) engine spoiler in stock. Don't think their are any in the USA as of now :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts