Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any good rear splash guard solutions available yet? The hugger extender looks next to worthless for keeping spray off my back. I saw one post with an ER6N splash guard in Malaysia or somewhere but I can't find any such thing available for sale online. At this point I just accept the spray, but if I could fix it easily I would. Any ideas?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bought a pyramid plastics extender. It is worthless. I am unaware of a workable hugger for this bike. Somebody please make one. And don't charge $200 for $0.50 worth of plastic.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I bought a pyramid plastics extender. It is worthless. I am unaware of a workable hugger for this bike. Somebody please make one. And don't charge $200 for $0.50 worth of plastic.
Hey I have one . Keeps dirt off the shock , not a deal for city riders but I needed one

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've got the pyramid hugger. Works fine for me. It helps keep the penske clean and might help a little under the seat. How huge does a hugger have to be to keep my backside clean? That's probably a hugger I don't want and that's not the reason I got the pyramid.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts