Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Penske double clicker, don't have it yet but was wondering if anyone has any installation tips? Looks like the tank has to come off? any tricks?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Perhaps an "Automatic Welcome Email" should go out to every New Member with specific instructions highlighted in Red or Bold or Both stressing the importance of using the Search Button, including an illustration of its location on the forum. Perhaps these instructions should go out as a Secondary Email and/or PM "after" the perfunctory Welcome Message that I'm confident many overlook.:mad:

I think we all take wayy too much for granted when dealing with our peers. :director:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I can hear the Charlie Brown music playing in my head.
Did you build a lot of model airplanes and/or cars, battleships, etc as a kid......????

·
Super Moderator
5,616 Posts
damn it...how do I miss this stuff? I'm searching like the old person I am.

thanks for the link...head down walk away

View attachment 9471
Hey, we all miss stuff sometimes. I guess most of us that have been on here from very early on know that there is a ton of info on the forum, and we just search/remember/look for it. The whole idea of not starting a new thread about something that has been covered repeatedly is to make it easier to find the info when you need it....less clutter if you will. It's all good!

·
Registered
350 Posts
No worries man. Congrats on the purchase, you are going to love it. Hands down the Penske was the best upgrade to this bike. Don't be afraid to change the compression settings. Recommendations tend to be on the stiff side.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Best comment for me was to start the damper setting at full soft, then go stiffer as the bike reacts to your weight and actions... Plush to hard as needed... Especially for those of us way over the recommended age limit for this bike, lol...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts