Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Your work is awesome man. I'd I only had the funds haha. Really nice job.

Sent from my phone and my autocorrect sucks

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Dont temp me Chad haha.

Sent from my phone and my autocorrect sucks

Reactions: AHR

·
Registered
81 Posts
We do payment plans!!! ;)
Are you serious, if i would have know that..... oh well. Gona call you right now

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the call, look forward to working with you.
No problem, thanks for your time and help be in touch soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm the proud owner of that light and I LOVE it!! Only been on the bike 2 days and I already have had a bunch of compliments!!!! Top quality work!!!!
Thanks Chad!!!!! AHR

When I get a free moment I'll snap some pics to post with the light on the bike. :cool:

Reactions: beck and AHR

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm the proud owner of that light and I LOVE it!! Only been on the bike 2 days and I already have had a bunch of compliments!!!! Top quality work!!!!
Thanks Chad!!!!! AHR

When I get a free moment I'll snap some pics to post with the light on the bike. :cool:
Please do! It looks great. I am curious how close the paint is to the rapid red. Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm very curious to see how this looks on the bike! I've been considering upgrading my headlamp and this looks amazing.

·
Registered
196 Posts
AHR does great work. When I was at the shop to get my Ohlins shock, the mechanic asked me if my headlight was STOCK. That's how clean the work is, and he was amazed at the craftsmanship of the retrofit.

IMG_20140322_160550727.jpg

If that was stock, more graphite bikes would be flying out the door :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
If that was stock, more graphite bikes would be flying out the door :)
That's for SURE!!! I actually did everything possible to get a Graphite bike, but the few dealers left in the US that had them wouldn't come off them and trade with my local dealership, so I got the Rapid Red. But, it's really grown on me and I think I'd keep it even if my dealership called me up saying they had one for me now.

I second the clean solid work. I wasn't able to relocate my horn behind the left air intake b/c that's where I was able to hide the HID Ballast.

I'll try and snag some pics of bike during my lunch to post up. I also finished painting my Ermax rear seat cowl and I also 2 toned the rear tire deflector. Waiting on the Ermax radiator scoops to show up, going to paint them as well. Unfortunately Ermax doesn't have the Rapid Red color to purchased pre-painted, but fortunately I enjoy working on things for the bike so it's been fun.

Pics coming soon.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Chad, have you ever done any headlights for quads? Do you think we could squeeze one of the mini projectors in each of the Yamaha Raptor 700r headlights?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chad, have you ever done any headlights for quads? Do you think we could squeeze one of the mini projectors in each of the Yamaha Raptor 700r headlights?
I am sure that we could make something fit. Shoot me an email and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reactions: Clutch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reactions: ridethepiggy

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love the way your seat cowl and new headlight turned out, very well done! I also have a rapid red 09 and was looking to get an Ermax seat cowl like yours. Since they still don't offer a rapid red, what type of paint did you use to paint your seat cowl?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts