Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
‘14 FZ-09 ‘18 MT-07
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I’ve added a few accessories. R&G case covers/rear spools/fork sliders, SW Motech crash bars and the Powermadd hand guards. I not sold on the look of the hand guards yet, i’ll probably take them off when the warmer weather comes but they are starting to grow on me......🤔

(I know the GB Racing case covers are prettier but I got this whole set for 1/3 the price of a GB set and I’ve always found R&G to make a good product.)

added a picture of the beast in unprotected form as a comparison

·
Registered
608 Posts
@E-Wolf love what you are doing with her! She is really coming along nicely! The R&G case savers look just as nice as the GB Racing. I also love the aux lights you have as well!

Reactions: E-Wolf

·
Registered
‘14 FZ-09 ‘18 MT-07
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Finished up another couple odds and ends today. Got my USB outlet mounted and did my suspension setup.

Used 3M double-sided tape I first mounted the outlet onto the tank trim plastics, thinking there looked like lots of room! Afterwards I noticed the fork tube jamming onto the outlet near full lock. I should’ve known that the Yamaha engineers make every little bit count on their machines. I relocated it to the neck of the frame and looks like it’ll be perfect. @PinoyRider88

Also, came up with away to set up my suspension without asking for some random help and being rushed or distracted😎

·
Registered
608 Posts
USB location looks great. I hate to say it, but I like mine where its at so if I was TRULY in a pinch its still accessable whilst riding, but moreover when I pull over, I can either plug or unplug as needed.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.