Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Race Tec complete gold valves and springs

Installed race Tec gold valves and 90 kg springs I weigh 185 pounds made a huge improvement over stock selling a complete kit all you have to do is drop them in it's the stock cartridges with gold valves and 90 KG Springs Will supply directions and settings that I usedthey're good but I decided to see if I could get it better and went with thousand dollar taxations cartridges and springs the taxation is better but having knowing now they're not all that much better than racetrec but they are better any question you can PM me and we can talk over the phone there a drop in unit very simple install I have done the work for you Jim Product Auto part Cylinder Automotive engine part . Metal . $250 plus shipping

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installed race Tec gold valves and 90 kg springs I weigh 185 pounds made a huge improvement over stock selling a complete kit all you have to do is drop them in it's the stock cartridges with gold valves and 90 KG Springs Will supply directions and settings that I usedthey're good but I decided to see if I could get it better and went with thousand dollar taxations cartridges and springs the taxation is better but having knowing now they're not all that much better than racetrec but they are better any question you can PM me and we can talk over the phone there a drop in unit very simple install I have done the work for you Jim View attachment 17036 . View attachment 17037 . $250 plus shipping
Yes still available
still available makes a big difference over stock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts