Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I will buy a mt09 in 1 week. I no dicide jet what color will buy.
I will use this bike with topcase

(sorry my bad english)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Love the orange, but I'd have to take the silver and blue. It's such a great color combination.

·
Registered
857 Posts
We have seen the orange for awhile, it is great! The blue is New! And looks super, I vote blue. If this is a vote thing. Good Luck!

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That blue looks sweet! I have the American version blue and silver but my forks are gold. Those blue forks make it look way better!

·
Registered
511 Posts
That's exactly why I ordered the blue fork tubes from the U.K. and installed them last weekend they look awesome on the bike.Take the blue and silver that looks bad ass.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's exactly why I ordered the blue fork tubes from the U.K. and installed them last weekend they look awesome on the bike.Take the blue and silver that looks bad ass.
Where did you find the blue tubes and how much? If there's a thread open please say so I didn't see one

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That blue looks sweet! I have the American version blue and silver but my forks are gold. Those blue forks make it look way better!
in Aus, we get the blue fork model. and i gotta say, i reckon it looks better with gold forks.
the wheels are one shade of blue, the forks a second shade of blue, and the stickers a third shade.

and when the anodizing fades, the forks will be a baby blue colour, like the early 90's gsxr's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
race blu wins.. in the next 3 days i will have this bike and will be the showroom in this thread :)

Greetings from Chili.

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Oh, and just to add to the confusion, the 2014 race blu MT 09 was called liquid graphite in the US, but with differnt colour forks.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yeah the blue looks nice. But as Keef pointed out, the blue on the forks no match the wheels?!?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Man that blue is sick and if that had been an option here for me a month ago that's what I'd get, but alas it was not thus I bought the orange one!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't hesitate and buy the race blu color

I will buy a mt09 in 1 week. I no dicide jet what color will buy.
I will use this bike with topcase

(sorry my bad english)
Zou de twijfel weglaten en gaan voor de race blu.
Natuurlijk is de smaak persoonlijk maar de race blu is waanzinning. Kan het weten omdat ik hem ook net zelf heb gekocht ( jan 2015 )

Above in dutch for as I am traint to convince HIM to buy the race blu

Bought mine in januair 2015.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts