2) flash tune harness that's available on their website
3) push quick shift sensor
4) appropriate rods to make it fit

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Measure what needs to be trimmed. Put nut on rod tape and mark. I cut mine with a Dremel using a cut off wheel then hit it with a file to dress the threads a bit. The nut being removed will clean the last bit of threads

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reassemble rods to sensor using lock tight. Compare to stock rod instal nut, tape and mark how much to trim from threads.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trim and dress threads in same manner. Make sure length correct. Lock tight in pic was used in previous step not this one

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Loop wire around and zip tie to top and bottom of rod. Run wire through factory loom for the gas tank over flow/vent lines. Plug into flash tune harness and run harness under tank and to area behind tank

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remaining plugs plug between the factory plug for the tip over switch and the actual tip over switch. Unplug factory plug. Plug into one end of harness, plug other end of the harness into the tip over switch. Tuck wires away neatly.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reinstall Ecu and enjoy clutch less up shifts. I have not tried it yet I will report back after my morning ride how well it works. And maybe have a vIdeo.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the upside down pics. I will be putting kits together to be plug and play with rods cut to length and installed on sensor. Not sure on price point but somewhere near $300

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm old...so explain to me why a person can't do a clutch less up shift without a quick shifter? Does it do clutch less down shifts too?

·
Registered
120 Posts
yep its up on the site, Ive sold a couple of them with nothing but smiles
Akra ordered, when I get it but on and decide dbkiller in or out and I'll send off the ecu.
300 seems expensive, but I've shopped canadian online retailers and it comes in near that, and I have to hit 3 different ones to get it all, shipping will kill that idea. I'll get it from you and have that much less stress. That's just what it costs I guess. I assume there's room in the box with the ecu for free shipping?
Can't wait till spring :)
Gonna do the 120kph 6th gear cruise control, I'm so excited.... can you tell?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm old...so explain to me why a person can't do a clutch less up shift without a quick shifter? Does it do clutch less down shifts too?
I'm lazy and uncoordinated so I don't want to have to move my hands to shift up anymore ;)

My question for discussion however: who will have the faster 0-100 time, the guy with the quickshift or the guy using the clutch?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm lazy and uncoordinated so I don't want to have to move my hands to shift up anymore ;)

My question for discussion however: who will have the faster 0-100 time, the guy with the quickshift or the guy using the clutch?
The guy with the quickest 0-100 is the guy with the most talent.

·
Vendor
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Akra ordered, when I get it but on and decide dbkiller in or out and I'll send off the ecu.
300 seems expensive, but I've shopped canadian online retailers and it comes in near that, and I have to hit 3 different ones to get it all, shipping will kill that idea. I'll get it from you and have that much less stress. That's just what it costs I guess. I assume there's room in the box with the ecu for free shipping?
Can't wait till spring :)
Gonna do the 120kph 6th gear cruise control, I'm so excited.... can you tell?
yep there is room in the box to include it with the ecu

·
Registered
275 Posts
Would you happen to have a package that include the flash also? I'm running stock maps with the s1r and I've been putting off on having a flash.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts