Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Hello back and welcome. Great looking FJ! Keep us all up to date with opinions and experience.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hello and welcome! Will be visiting Chattanooga in the spring!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Hello bmidd, I saw your post over on etr and said hello. Congrats again and welcome to the best FZ/FJ forum on the interwebs.....btw, I'm "xrated" on etr.

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome and congrats on your purchase. im a little bit north of you

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll get hooked up this spring and summer at the Gap. I usually only go once a month because of the weekend traffic, but do the Skyway at least every other weekend. I usually run into PJ a couple times a month in Tellico. Vern we can meet up @ the resort and you can wheel the FJ for a run and see how you like it. I'll be dropping it off in the next week @ Traxxion to let them measure it and empty my bank account.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
LOL at emptying your bank acct.......I know that feeling sometimes.

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
654 Posts
also guilty of the emptied back account, have a few more mods in mind but they NEED to wait a bit now

·
Registered
857 Posts
Excellent! and welcome! Good choice. See you on the road. We love CHA!

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We'll get hooked up this spring and summer at the Gap. I usually only go once a month because of the weekend traffic, but do the Skyway at least every other weekend. I usually run into PJ a couple times a month in Tellico. Vern we can meet up @ the resort and you can wheel the FJ for a run and see how you like it. I'll be dropping it off in the next week @ Traxxion to let them measure it and empty my bank account.
Congrats, bmidd. I'm envious of your forthcoming new suspenders. I'm going to have to make do with the stock stuff for a while.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
PJ lives down the road from me....about 8 miles....I've known him for quite a while now.....great guy for sure.

Reactions: FZjohn

·
Registered
241 Posts
welcome to the family, super jealous of your new FJ, you'll have to give us a ride report after you've had a chance to break it in!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I did!! I used to think it was the fastest color until I saw this red one!!! How have you been? Did you get an FZ09?
Yup. Got a silver one a few weeks ago. LOVE the blue wheels.

Man, my old FZ1 looked good.... I've got a Skunk FZ1 now in addition to the FZ09. Honestly not sure if I'm going to keep it. We shall see...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts