Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Interesting paint job on the rear subframe. Did you do it or was it like that from previous hooligan?

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,113 Posts
Normally we say we need pics... In this case, how about some details! Where did you put the battery?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Normally we say we need pics... In this case, how about some details! Where did you put the battery?
8cell AntiGravity battery, moved to the back of the tray under the seat.

Interesting paint job on the rear subframe. Did you do it or was it like that from previous hooligan?
Wasn't in my plans to paint the rear subframe but i had to use an angle grinder to get the passenger pegs bracket off.. so i decided to plasti-dip it red since i needed to cover that up.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like some clean work! Interesting relocation of the rear brake reservoir. Do you find it rubs your leg at all cause it looks like it sits in between the path from your knee to your foot. Would be incredibly pleasing to my eye if the subframe matched the color of the front forks, just my opinion though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like some clean work! Interesting relocation of the rear brake reservoir. Do you find it rubs your leg at all cause it looks like it sits in between the path from your knee to your foot. Would be incredibly pleasing to my eye if the subframe matched the color of the front forks, just my opinion though.
It's hard to tell from the picture but you might be able to see in the last picture alittle bit that its pretty tucked into the bike mounting it there. I was worried about that same thing but it ended up being perfect and no rubbing whatsoever.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Very nice. PA huh? I’m here in Hershey. Any suspension or engine work done?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice. PA huh? I’m here in Hershey. Any suspension or engine work done?
Thanks man! And yeah not too far from there at all!

No suspension or engine work unfortunately.. performance wise done:

AIS delete w/ Graves block off plates
Air box mod
K&N Filter
M4 exhaust
ECU flashed by Vcyclenut

1 - 11 of 11 Posts