Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pyramid Plastic Rear Spray Guard is designed to protect both rider and passenger from rear wheel spray and road debris. This bolts onto the rear of your bike covering the rear tire in the exact place road debris and spray likes to attack you. Protect yourself and passengers before it’s too late! ;)

Check out the Rear Spray Guard here!

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Read Only
2017 FZ09
72 Posts
The Pyramid Plastic Rear Spray Guard is designed to protect both rider and passenger from rear wheel spray and road debris. This bolts onto the rear of your bike covering the rear tire in the exact place road debris and spray likes to attack you. Protect yourself and passengers before it’s too late! ;)

Check out the Rear Spray Guard here!
I have a 2017 FZ09, and the first thing I did was to take that "football" from the back of the wheel. To each his/her own, but I just will not ride in the rain. I just might have to take another fender from another bike and modify it. I think that the FZ09 is a hot looking bike, but I can't figure out WHY did Yamaha put such a thing on this bike. Why didn't they just make a rear fender. (Not to mention the multi piece puzzle above the tire that collects mud/debri-Wow)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts