Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Was on my nightly internuts search last night and came across an update posted by Pyramid Plastics in the UK on their website about the accessories and body panels they have in different stages of development.

I know a lot of you are looking for a 1 piece belly pan, this one looks bulkier than others but is a one piece from the looks of it. Really liking the frame infill panel for under the seat, and the windscreen looks fantastic I reckon......very OEM looking and would be number 1 on my list.....purely for looks over functionality. Looks as if it was bought that way from Yamaha, and would be stoked if it was the same matt colour as the headlight as shown in their pics.

Pyramid Plastics Online - MT09 FZ09 Accessories Update

I apologise if this has already been mentioned, and am in no way affiliated with them at all. I just love seeing cool parts for our bikes and wanted to share!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like the screen also but for me the gauge cluster would look better centered behind it...fill in pcs. are interesting too, wonder how they are attached? Mark

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'm liking the look of the seat cowl... and don't mind waiting...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dug through and found this thread and wanted to open it back up:

Has anyone purchased the belly pan and found any issues with scraping on turning? I know one guy did with what he called a "chin cowl". Not sure if that's the same part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts