Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My red one finally showed up today!

Had one mile on it and it now has a whopping 4. Just had to take it around the block before it got dark.

Tomorrow will check all the nuts and bolts, adjust the suspension, fill her with gas and head up in the hills for a proper break in.

Stay tuned...news at 11.

IMG_2923.jpg

·
Registered
637 Posts
Take a long thin screwdriver with you to turn the damping adjusters all the way in

·
Registered
276 Posts
My red one finally showed up today!

Had one mile on it and it now has a whopping 4. Just had to take it around the block before it got dark.

Tomorrow will check all the nuts and bolts, adjust the suspension, fill her with gas and head up in the hills for a proper break in.

Stay tuned...news at 11.

View attachment 2809
You have been waiting for a good while to get it, right?
Good things are worth the wait! It is a really quick little bike and tons of fun. Try to keep it away from the kids, trust me.
It will be hard after riding it to pick it up for the night!
Congrats!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yeah! So happy for you.

·
Registered
835 Posts
That's what I'm talking about! Welcome to club Red!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Congrats man.........and especially on getting a Rapid Red! Seems that there are as many of them out there as the Graphite ones! Awesome!

·
Registered
197 Posts
YES! Congrats. Have a blast! The first time I took mine out for a decent run, my jaws hurt from smiling so much . . . enjoy :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats and enjoy !!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
congrats!! I called my local dealer in NorCal today and they informed me that they are getting several FZ09s in tomorrow. and all but a graphite and red one are claimed for. I have to take my 2013 CBR500r in for recall work. I told him I'mm really interested in just throwing a leg over. Its going to take a shitton of willpower and the fear of a divorce to not just ride the red fz09 home tomorrow! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts