Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think Bar end mirrors look a bit odd and are impractical (lane splitting) can those mirrors attach anywhere else?

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Bar end mirrors look ugly and are impractical (lane splitting can those mirrors attach anywhere else?

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk
That's not very nice to say every one has there own idea on how they want there bike to look you should compliment a fellow owner on his bike other wise keep your negative comments to your self not very cool Galinbro.
I wanted his opinion on them not your negativity .

·
Registered
294 Posts
I actually bought the mirrors on eBay. $70 fom Hong Kong...no idea what the brand is. But the quality of aluminum and blue-tinted glass is top notch. The view is similar to stock since the mirrors are smaller...thus, easier to see due to extension length on side...but a little less view since size is smaller. I like the look and the function -- works great for me (no lane splitting in Florida).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any review on the PowerMadd hand guards? In terms of keeping wind off the hands?

I plan on buying a set of hand guards but I have not committed to any brand. Only thing I know is I do NOT want them to be full wrap and the main purpose of purchasing would be to keep the wind off my hands in the cooler weather. For ~30$ these seem to fit the bill if they perform well. I was also eyeing the BarkBusters Storm series, but at about 3-4x the price (without looking too hard) it doesn't make sense. They do, however, look like they might keep more wind out (Storm series).

·
Registered
224 Posts
That's not very nice to say every one has there own idea on how they want there bike to look you should compliment a fellow owner on his bike other wise keep your negative comments to your self not very cool Galinbro.
I wanted his opinion on them not your negativity .

lol pardon me, edited to reflect a more appropriate opinion. i still think they look great though.

but back to the OP, where did you buy the handguards from? i see they sell at amazon...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Denniskirk.com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: galinbro

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any review on the PowerMadd hand guards? In terms of keeping wind off the hands?

I plan on buying a set of hand guards but I have not committed to any brand. Only thing I know is I do NOT want them to be full wrap and the main purpose of purchasing would be to keep the wind off my hands in the cooler weather. For ~30$ these seem to fit the bill if they perform well. I was also eyeing the BarkBusters Storm series, but at about 3-4x the price (without looking too hard) it doesn't make sense. They do, however, look like they might keep more wind out (Storm series).
I get them Friday the other guy I recently saw with these said he had to reverse them but said they worked great.I'll let you know how they work later on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
I actually bought the mirrors on eBay. $70 fom Hong Kong...no idea what the brand is. But the quality of aluminum and blue-tinted glass is top notch. The view is similar to stock since the mirrors are smaller...thus, easier to see due to extension length on side...but a little less view since size is smaller. I like the look and the function -- works great for me (no lane splitting in Florida).
I like em! How did you mount them? Anything special? Mind posting a close up pic and possibly a link to the ebay ad? Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like em! How did you mount them? Anything special? Mind posting a close up pic and possibly a link to the ebay ad? Thanks!
I just mounted to the stock barends...comes with several sleeves to make it work. As for a link...I bought them so long ago -- even before I had the bike. You'll find them if you search...I've seen tons of them online. I'll post a couple pics later.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts