Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg

Excellent condition no scratches. Looking to trade it for Sports screen. If any one interested please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rats, I ordered my touring screen 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it otherwise I might have bought it. You are in Socal too. Enjoy the weather, it is going to be beautiful today!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Cecil. @ Mikecking- Puig not for me @6'2 34 inseam. Too much wind hitting my Helmet. But u can feel the clean air difference with the screen on. Just selling it will be my loss, so wanted to see if any one wants to trade and use the regular screen just for looks, if not will just sell it for best offer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just bolted on a sport today. I'm 6'2" and although the air to the chest was better, the air to the helmet at 80mph + was ridiculous. Made my neck hurt! First time out though so I'm going to give it a through test before bailing out. Not sure you'll be happy with the sport since we are the same height. I'll give it a try again this week: On vs. Off and let you know...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I'm just a bit taller at 6'3 or 4, and the sport is pretty good for me. Still feels like a naked bike, but easier. Noticed it took a lot of wind blast of my shoulders, strangely enough.
I reckon the touring would aim it into my helmet.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'd be willing to trade you if it's the dark version (looks like it is in the pic). I've got the dark Puig sport screen and I'm a little shorter at 5'11. I love the aesthetics of the sport screen but it's directing wind right underneath my chin.

I'm in Santa Barbara.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'd be willing to trade you if it's the dark version (looks like it is in the pic). I've got the dark Puig sport screen and I'm a little shorter at 5'11. I love the aesthetics of the sport screen but it's directing wind right underneath my chin.

I'm in Santa Barbara.
At least you don't have to wait. I've been waiting almost 4 wks for my black touring screen :(

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hey Ghengis, it was nice meeting you, hope you like the touring screen better. Take care.
Nice meeting you as well. So far it's working out great, wind is hitting me about eye level at highway speeds.

At least you don't have to wait. I've been waiting almost 4 wks for my black touring screen :(
I originally bought the sport size but the height was questionable off the bat. I went to purchase the touring size about a month later and it was sold out. This worked out great and it was a fun ride into SFV.

While we were wrenching away at a Chevron gas station, another forum member happened to be walking by and asked us if we were on the forum. We exchanged forum handles and had a quick chat about our bikes. I thought that was very cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts