Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a puig sport windscreen and was called by the vendor and told that they wont be in stock again until July. I am going to wait but I didn't think it would take that long. I only ordered it because someone on this site said that they received one from the same vendor. He said he preordered it but I figured once he received his they would be in stock :(

LRoss78550

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ordered one last week from motovation and got it in 5 days drop shipped from puig.
I asked about the infill panels and they said those would available in July.. Wonder what's up with July and puig....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought the OEM screen, which was a bit too small. I then tried to order the Puig sport screen from Motivation but likewise was told July. So I ordered the Puig touring screen. I thought about it and put in an order for the sport screen as well. The touring screen arrived a few days later and I installed it last night. It looks pretty good and the quality is A-1, but most likely I'll run the sport screen most of the time. Since they use the same mounting brackets, I will have the option of changing screens. Hurry up July!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I fitted this FZ1N screen in mine. Look pretty sharp imo. Just enough protection to reduce pressure in the chess area and still have a good breeze in the helmet. I had to mod the bracket to fit but I didn't want to wait months to get one. And fair honestly... I didn't like any of the one available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
833 Posts
I bought the OEM screen, which was a bit too small. I then tried to order the Puig sport screen from Motivation but likewise was told July. So I ordered the Puig touring screen. I thought about it and put in an order for the sport screen as well. The touring screen arrived a few days later and I installed it last night. It looks pretty good and the quality is A-1, but most likely I'll run the sport screen most of the time. Since they use the same mounting brackets, I will have the option of changing screens. Hurry up July!! :cool:
Pics of the touring screen??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts