Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

7/31 Update- Sold on Ebay

I installed this on my FZ-09, and while it looks great, the wind hits my shoulders just below helmet level and it just doesn't work for me. I should have known as I tried a screen on my Hawk GT many years ago but removed it after a month. Essentially new condition- not a scratch. I had it on for a week, and about 60 miles. I tossed the instructions and the original box, but it's a simple install and the screen is solid- it doesn't move around, at least up to 90 which is as fast as I've gone with it. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the US only. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Picture right after installation. Screen is removed and sitting in a box now. It will go on ebay tonight if no interest from forum members. Thanks for looking.
[=CONFIG]5616[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Equally important to height, is inseam... some folks have super long legs and a short torso, and vice-versa...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm 5-9. Love the look of the screen, just don't like the way that the wind hits me. Could also be that I have slightly lower bars - the Rizoma. let me know if you have any other questions. As for inseam, fairly normal 31". I have no problem flat-footing on the bike at stops

·
Registered
142 Posts
is the screen still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts