Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

psr makin 09 stuff (sweeet)

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  dantheman 
#1 ·
I loaned psr my bike and this is what they got so far Vehicle Auto part Motorcycle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system
Auto part Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle accessories
Vehicle Auto part Car Motorcycle accessories Electric blue
Auto part Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior
Auto part Engine Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Car

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea they are sweet its their gp lever. Start a little longer than shorty and can be adjusted to a little longer than standard. With a fine tune dial. The beginning part of lever can only be black but tip and dial can be gold, red, blue or black.

#4 ·
Pretty badass! I like the blue a lot!

Reactions: dantheman
#13 ·
I like the black psr frame sliders on this bike a lot. The carbon fiber ones on their website are nice too. Im assuming they make matching rear spools, front fork, swingarm and bar end sliders to match? Anyone know the specific product number for these for the FZ09?

#14 ·
They are currently in the development stage with these parts so no #'s yet. But as soon as they do have part #'s and availability I will post up. Bar end and swing arm sliders will also be available. They are in the works with a couple extra things that I dont wanna say until its confirmed but it will be sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.