Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Recently got a price from my dealer for a new blazing orange FZ of 8,466.00. That is out the door, tax, tags and title. Is this a decent price or should be looking for lower?

Thank you!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't remember what I payed out the door but the price on bike on the floor was 7,990.99

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hello guys,

Recently got a price from my dealer for a new blazing orange FZ of 8,466.00. That is out the door, tax, tags and title. Is this a decent price or should be looking for lower?

Thank you!
where you located? The markets vary in price. If you live in Cali, then buy two! If you are in Oklamhoma, keep shopping.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
There is a whole thread on here with otd prices. Check it out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I just put deposit on an orange one for $8,300 OTD, including taxes and DMV. Dealer waived Freight, Setup and doc fees. Pick the bike up on Saturday, weather permitting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ive been doing alot of shopping lately, and im sure it depends where you live, but most dealers around here will typically try to get you about 10% over msrp 'otd' on anything current model year ... im sure that could be fanagled 100$ here or there if they see youre ready to take something but i doubt much more in most cases on a 2014 bike .. they got all year to sell them still ..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Revive this thread! I figured I'd post an updated price. My OTD price for a 2015 model was $9000. No warranties but tax and title were in there. The freight fee was almost eliminated because I purchased using the Costco program. So I paid around 200 for freight/setup fee instead of the full grand. I'd say it was worth it!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Revive this thread! I figured I'd post an updated price. My OTD price for a 2015 model was $9000. No warranties but tax and title were in there. The freight fee was almost eliminated because I purchased using the Costco program. So I paid around 200 for freight/setup fee instead of the full grand. I'd say it was worth it!
There is already a thread on the "Out the door" Prices:

http://www.fz09.org/forum/6-fz-09-general-discussion/573-fz-09-price-out-door.html

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Got my local dealer to price match another dealership advertising MSRP $7990, no dealer setup fees.

Paid cash OTD $8675.

Reactions: River and Speedbird

·
Registered
247 Posts
2015 FZ-09 $7550 + 6% sales tax in AR = OTD price of $8000

Reactions: Speedbird
1 - 20 of 27 Posts