Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about it for a while, and the more retrofits that I do, the less time it is taking me to get one done. I think that it is only fair that since I am spending less time on each retrofit, that the cost be lowered to keep it as affordable as possible. That has always been my goal. I am not out to make tons of money, and I haven't. I really enjoy doing retrofits and helping other people. These changes are across the board on labor. I can't do much about parts prices, they are what they are. Thanks for your support!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure you saw it on the other thread, but just in case, I'd like to request a before/after set of photos on the FZ-09 sample you got in, if that's doable. Thanks!
While I forgot to take photos of the headlight when it arrived, I do have the ones that cjhorton sent to me. The only thing that I can say about this headlight is keep your fingers crossed....

There is very little room in there, and I am going to use up every inch of depth. I just hope that I don't have to create more depth.... That will extend job times, and raise cost. Currently, paint is drying on the reflector, and shroud. Should have it done by next week as long as everything goes smoothly.

I am sure that someone could take photos of the output beam for comparison. I will be sure to get some output shots when it is finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts