Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yamaha MT09 ABS

Excellent, clean bike in great condition! Only selling as it does not get used anymore (I have 2 young boys and no time to ride!). I’m the second registered keeper, the original was my Dad. Bike has covered 6911 miles.

Has the following extras:
Official Yamaha fly screen + larger one currently fitted.
Crash bungs.
Carbon fibre fender extender.
Like new Michelin Pilot 4 tyres.
Also have some Oxford heated grips and a radiator guard (not fitted) as well as a assortment of paddock stands and a MT09 Givi top box rack and top box (currently not fitted).

The bike currently does not have an MOT, but could potentially do this if the buyer wanted. I also unfortunately only have one key (my Dad can’t find the other) and it’s due a service. This is reflected in the price.

Bike has been well cared for. It is currently garaged, under cover and on trickle charge. Looking for £4600 or near offer. Thanks, Dan.

·
Super Moderator
4,260 Posts
Dan, good luck with the sale. However, per forum rules, you need to list where the bike is located.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Fun - nothing, It’s magic!

Jokes aside, the bike had an Akra exhaust on from new. Someone offered a fair price for the Akra and so the new OEM exhaust was refitted.

Sorry - bit boring! We’re you hoping I’d be able to reveal some exhaust header cleaning sorcery?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely was hoping for sorcery to be revealed.

Thanks for the completely logical explanation and good luck on the sale of that great looking bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry to let you down. If I stumble across the panacea for dirty exhaust headers I’ll let you know. Thanks and ride safe!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope you do know there’s another FZ/MT forum that’s a little more UK/Euro based to list your bike on too, right?
Thanks Cb750, yes, I’ve got it for sale there as well. There doesn’t seem to be much of a ‘community’ there though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts