Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going with some friends on my first long ride Sunday morning were doing the Oyster run here in the Seattle area.I'll be popping my cherry ha ha.:eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did the ride go? What route did you take? I was thinking of heading up there but got side tracked with family stuff.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol sorry I didn't see this till now.It went great I had 3 big harley's in front of me to break the wind so it was conmfortable ride rode 240 miles round trip from Puyallup.No butt burn on stock seat amazing ha ha.Started in puyallup took the ferry over to Whidbey Island we didn't stop in Anacortas we decided to ride more so we ended up in Conway and then rode home.It was a great experiance I'm planning on doing a ride next spring around the key peninsula down to Long Beach up to St.Helens back home .

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I took the ferry to Whidbey, then across Hwy 20 into Canada to Anchorage, starting in Long Beach, Ca. That was my favorite part of the trip.

IMG_16959076769843.jpg

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn Doug, is there anywhere you haven't been? Went whale watching in Anacortas. Saw some 25 foot Orcas with 6 foot dorsal fins. Went to Forks last time to check out the vampires from Twilight. It's a chick thing. She's been to AMA races with me. Next time I want to go to Victoria. Need to get my passport renewed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts