Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at powerbronze carbon fiber side panel set for the fz-09 but i am curious of the quality of fiber that they use?
Has anyone installed the side panel set on there bike and if so more detailed pics would be great!! I have seen besteem usa carbon fiber stuff in person and it looks great but they have nothing for the 09. Never bought from powerbronze either so i am skeptical of service too,thanks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have there seat cowl and just installed there belly pan it's not carbon fiber but the plastic they use is great looking and the craftmanship looks good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So with powerbronze parts they only have simulated carbon fiber and not the real weaved carbon??

·
Registered
137 Posts
So with powerbronze parts they only have simulated carbon fiber and not the real weaved carbon??
I have the Blue Air intakes and they are very bad quality, bad fit with holes miss aligned and oval. Plus lead time and communication was also very bad.
This was from the Aussie dealer but they did come from the UK (that would explain some of the 6 weeks delivery) I wouldn't be looking to use them again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts