Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Be careful you could be accused of in house trading, promoting products or working for them.

Great news just what we need, now we can get the A/F ratios in trim & get down to a smoother ride & tune for all mods. I see there are no maps as yet & no mention of their O2 optimizer, it's pity they did not do the ignition in the same modules like the KTM 990's PCV sneaky.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Call it $800.00 bucks between the PC5 and the auto tune module, not cheap for sure. Give it a bit of time and they should have plenty of maps available for various exhausts, between a high quality full exhaust and the Dynojet controller it is a 1/4 of the bike MSRP new. I long for the days where a quality full system and jet kit was in the $400.00 range, all the pipes now are darn expensive.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, I dont work for them or have anything to do with them. I get their emails and the FZ was in the latest email today. Lucky for me, I have an auto tune already, so that might help me. Only need to run it for a day or two.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Ha, I dont work for them or have anything to do with them. I get their emails and the FZ was in the latest email today. Lucky for me, I have an auto tune already, so that might help me. Only need to run it for a day or two.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
Actually if you leave it plug in permanently you can fix the close loop at 13.8:1 and call it the day. Remove the OEM O2 sensor... jo point to use both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Been running one since last year, glad to see its finally available.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
This can be used to remove the top speed limiter as well, right?

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
This can be used to remove the top speed limiter as well, right?
PCV is a piggy back controller. You can add goodies to it like quick shift, ignition module, Autotune, LCD-200 display... Ya, money pit! LOL Only Nick flash tune will remove the speed limiter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts