1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice on-ramp wheelie!

Must be nice and warm there, I'm a bit jealous since I have to ride all bundled up right now!

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wife snapped this on the ride home day after buying. I'm pretty rusty (and cold!) but this bike begs for it. Can't wait for warm weather!

image.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
REALLY REALLY need to get someone to video or snap me doing wheelies. This bike is the EASIEST bike outside an actual dirt bike to wheelie!

·
Registered
835 Posts
REALLY REALLY need to get someone to video or snap me doing wheelies. This bike is the EASIEST bike outside an actual dirt bike to wheelie!
That's what traffic cameras are for!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sweet slomo yamahamer!

Turns are tons of fun but so are wheelies!

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is one that I thought was neat, took it on my lunch break behind the office. Did a ~2 second exposure for the light trail and had a friend hit me with an external flash when I was mid-wheelie to ghost me in the middle, no post-processing. I'd really like to retake this one somewhere darker, it should look much better.

I'll add some better pics later when I get a chance to go looking for them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Found a nice spot to practice today, the girl happened to be with me so she pulled out the phone and recorded for a bit. Long ways to go to the balance point but purposefully taking it slow lol. These are all 2nd gear clutch ups fyi

1 - 20 of 27 Posts