Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple pics after I knocked the nasty off! Ordering a Matris shock tomorrow, very excited, very excited I get to keep the Niner!

Also a little company at the fire house, also proof the wheels are BLUE! Look at the Versys.

JCIII

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ahhh nice!!! Just lookin at your pics makes me wanna clean mine, even though i clean mine every sunday lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
What's that tailbag? Looks clean

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, the tail bag is an old AXIO. My guess is 6 or 7 years old. I'll try and get a better pic of it tomorrow.
JCIII

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As requested a better pic of the Axio tail bag, that is unfortunately no longer made.
JCIII

Took this on a little ride this am.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle accessories

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No sir! Going through PJsparts.com. Under $1k and whatever shipping will be.
JCIII

Reactions: FZjohn

·
Registered
323 Posts
Couple pics after I knocked the nasty off! Ordering a Matris shock tomorrow, very excited, very excited I get to keep the Niner!

Also a little company at the fire house, also proof the wheels are BLUE! Look at the Versys.

JCIII
I like your device there for the front wheel. who makes that?! Bike looking clean!!! ???

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Trust me, no one here wants me to post pic's after my bath. :cool:

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wheel chock? If so it is by Baxley. I have had knock off's and they were not worth the original money I wasted vs buy the original and best. Here is the link:

Baxley Trailer Sport Chock

JCIII
I like your device there for the front wheel. who makes that?! Bike looking clean!!! ������

Reactions: Quasi
1 - 11 of 11 Posts