Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Blurple wheels, Blurple tank, flat black tail and headlight, Carbon Fiber fenders and 'air intakes'. That would look sick...

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was wanting to see about painting he tank and fenders the same color as my wheels... so i photoshop-ed a picture to see if I liked it... now I just want to empty the bank account to get it done!!!
That looks great. I would do something like that - but leaving a few items black as Stellmon mentioned - but the tank looks great.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Funny thing is I think if you painted it blurple that it would then look better with gold wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blurple wheels, Blurple tank, flat black tail and headlight, Carbon Fiber fenders and 'air intakes'. That would look sick...
I cannot get over how good the blurple looks on the front fender... but the headlight and tail staying black turned out pretty good! Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Cobalt blue

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I cannot get over how good the blurple looks on the front fender... but the headlight and tail staying black turned out pretty good! View attachment 5176

That looks awesome like that! In the sun the wheels take on a different color tone than they do indoors or in low light. I imagine the tank and fender would look great in the direct light outdoors. Nice job...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before I even seen,sat on my Orange bike I had the dealer remove the tank when it showed up after delivery. I had a friend that owns a body shop (Autobody Express) {Plug} paint the tank Mat blk, gloss blk and a Toyota Assault blk. Here are some pics. Headlamp Vehicle Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very cool and unique. That matte blk would look cool with orange too. What did you do with the orange stripe on the wheels? Can you post a full bike picture ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Not sure how to change the orange on the rim. so Im
just dealing with it now. It don't look bad though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Before I even seen,sat on my Orange bike I had the dealer remove the tank when it showed up after delivery. I had a friend that owns a body shop (Autobody Express) {Plug} paint the tank Mat blk, gloss blk and a Toyota Assault blk. Here are some pics. View attachment 5194
How much did the paint job cost?... I got a quote of $600 to get everything painted!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts